Travel to Barboursville, West Virginia to overnight at Hampton Inn. Dinner on your own at Cracker Barrel, adjacent to the hotel.
We then depart for The Greenbrier. America’s Resort comes to life with 60 Days of Holiday Cheer including festive activities, sparkling decorations, tasty holiday creations, inspiring music and much more, the spirit of the season flows throughout The Greenbrier’s 11,000 acres as new memories are made and longtime traditions renewed. You’ll be refreshed and energized by a holiday excursion to The Greenbrier. Upon arrival, there will be free time for exploring before we check in. Dinner is included tonight. (B, D)
Breakfast and dinner are included today. The remainder of the day is yours to explore this beautiful resort and property. You will receive a daily calendar featuring hour by hour scheduling as well as special events and activities to help you plan your stay at America’s Resort. (B, D)
Following breakfast this morning, we depart for home with wonderful memories of Christmas at the Greenbrier Resort. Taking our necessary breaks, we will arrive home early evening. (B)
- One night’s lodging at the Hampton Inn, Barboursville, WV; luggage handling
- 5 meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Tamarack, the Best of West Virginia
- Two nights’ lodging at the beautiful Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs, WV; luggage handling
- Afternoon Tea and evening movie daily
- $20 free slot play at the Casino Club
- Culinary Demonstrations at the Greenbrier
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation/driver’s gratuity
- Fully escorted by Jane’s Journeys
$250 deposit with reservation; final payment due by September 5, 2024.
Optional cancellation insurance due to illness of person traveling or immediate family member, is recommended and available for purchase. Price per person: $67 per person double; $60 per person triple; $56 per person quad; $88 per person single. Insurance payment due with deposit.