Spend two nights in lovely Stresa, Italy, located on the banks of picturesque Lago Maggiore. Experience the most legendary of Alpine railway journeys: The Glacier Express! Explore Salzburg’s historic and charming Old Town—the Alstadt. Witness a performance of the Oberammergau Passion Play. Soak up the mountain air with two nights in the village of Zermatt. Visit Linderhof Palace, one of the most artistic and stylistically complex ensembles of the 19th century. Relish Italian cuisine on Isola del Pescatori in Italy’s Lago Maggiore. Enjoy a wine and cheese pairing at an Italian family farm. Delight in dinner and a Mozart concert at the 1,200-year-old St. Peter’s Restaurant, central Europe’s oldest.
ITINERARY INCLUDES . . .
- Stresa, Italy
- Dinner on Isola del Pescatori
- Train ride to the spectacular pedestrian village of Zermatt in the Swiss Alps
- Glacier Express through the heart of the Swiss Alps.
- St. Moritz, Switzerland
- Innsbruck, Austria
- Salzburg, Austria
- Mozart dinner concert
- Oberammergau Passion Play
- Linderhof Palace
- Picture stop at Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany’s most famous castle
- Round-trip group transportation to St. Louis
- Cancellation Waiver and Insurance
- Round trip air from Lambert St. Louis International
- Air taxes and fees/surcharges
- Hotel transfers
- Gratuities for the Collette tour manager and driver
- Fully escorted by Jane’s Journeys LLC
COST PER PERSON:
Space is limited to availability.
A deposit of $1000 per person is due upon reservation.
A second deposit is required one year prior to departure, in the amount of $1,500. Reservations are made on a ﬁrst come, ﬁrst served basis.
Deposits are non-refundable.