Explore two great countries of the Southern Hemisphere – Australia and New Zealand. From the tropical splendor of the Great Barrier Reef on Australia’s northeast coast, to the ethereal beauty of glacial fjords on New Zealand’s South Island, this journey to the lands “Down Under” brings you the best of both countries at an enjoyable pace. Cruise Sydney Harbour and Milford Sound. Meet Australia’s wildlife up close. Discover the wonders of Aboriginal culture. Indulge in regional ﬂavors at a wine tasting and experience Queenstown, the adventure capital of the world.
- Great Barrier Reef
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Center
- Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Dinner at the Skyline Restaurant overlooking Queenstown
- The Lord of the Rings movie sight-seeing
- Two relaxing days in Nadi, Fiji
- Motorcoach transportation to STL
- Round-trip air from STL
- Air taxes and fees/surcharges
- Guided tour of Sydney Opera House
- National Opal Centre
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- New Zealand dinner in family home
- Canterbury Farmyard
- Gold Rush Settlement of Arrowtown
- Central Otago Region
- Hollyford Valley
- 24 meals; 15 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 7 dinners
- Cancellation Waiver and Insurance
- Deluxe Accommodations and luggage handling
- FULLY Escorted by Jane’s Journeys
Cost Per Person:
A deposit of $610 per person is due upon reservation. Deposit is non-refundable.
There are eight spaces available for South Paciﬁc Wonders at this time.
Final payment is due by February 10, 2019.