|Tuesday 1/17—Fly to Fort Lauderdale; overnight at Springhill Suites, Dania Beach|
|Wednesday 1/18—Board the Crown Princess®, depart for Panama|
|Thursday 1/19—At Sea|
|Friday 1/20—Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands||7:00 am—5:00 pm|
|Saturday 1/21—At Sea|
|Sunday 1/22—Cartagena, Colombia||7:00 am—3:00 pm|
|Monday 1/23—Panama Canal Partial Transit—New Locks||6:00 am—3:30 pm|
|Tuesday 1/24—Cristobal, Panama||4:00 pm—7:00 pm|
|Wednesday 1/25—Limon, Costa Rica||7:00 am—6:00 pm|
|Thursday, 1/26—At Sea|
|Friday, 1/27—Montego Bay, Jamaica||7:00am—3:00 pm|
|Saturday, 1/28—At Sea|
|Sunday, 1/29—Fort Lauderdale—Fly home|
- Round-trip transportation to STL
- Fort Lauderdale pre-cruise hotel and luggage handling
- Round-trip transfers to STL
- Fully Escorted by Jane’s Journeys LLC
- Princess Basic Travel Care Insurance
- Ten night Panama Canal Cruise aboard the Crown Princess®
- All meals aboard the Crown Princess®
- Choice of early, late, or anytime dining
- Port taxes and government fees are included and subject to change
All categories include satellite TV, mini fridge, hair dryer, closet, phone, desk, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, twin beds that connect to a queen size bed, daily housekeeping service, evening turndown with chocolates on your pillow.
Balcony categories also include balcony with patio furniture.
Mini suites also include welcome glass of champagne, separate seating area with a sofa bed and bathroom with combination tub and shower, in additional to balcony with patio furniture.
Difference within same category is location of cabin, from middle of the ship to each end.
Please call for additional category pricing and single rates.
Air is secured and priced after April 15, 2021.
Price Per Person (based on double occupancy) without air:
Mini Suite MB $3,350.00
Mini Suite MD $3,275.00
Balcony BB $2,999.00
Balcony BC $2,977.00
Window OF $2,535.00
Final payment is due 10/20/21