There will be a presentation on CHARMING FRENCH CANADA at Mackie’s Pizza on Monday, July 16, at noon. Save $50 on this tour by signing up for the tour at the presentation! Lunch included! RSVP 888-756-8763. Dates and pricing to be announced at this time!
Discover the many charms of the Canadian province of Quebec. This tour introduces you to natural and historic wonders while staying in some of its most luxurious hotels. You’ll spend two nights each in European style grandeur at the Fairmont Chateau Frontenac and at the regal Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu in the Charlevoix region. Decide how you want to tour Montreal: by foot or by coach. Discover the tradition of maple syrup making at a local sugar shack. Tour Quebec City’s old and new treasures. Embark on a whale-watching expedition with a naturalist guide. Ferry to a 19th century mill that lies on an island in the St. Lawrence River. Visit the magnificent Shrine of St. Anne de Beaupré and behold the spectacular Montmorency Falls. Your French Canadian adventure awaits.
- Ferry to a 19th-century mill that lies on an island in the St. Lawrence River.
- Embark on a whale-watching cruise with a naturalist guide.
- Visit the magnificent Shrine of St. Anne de Beaupre.
- Tour Quebec City’s old and new treasures.
- Spend two nights in the European-style grandeur of the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac.
- Choose your tour of Montreal; on foot or by coach.
- Ferry to a 19th Century mill that lies on an island in the St. Lawrence River with a naturalist guide.
- Discover the tradition of maple syrup making at a local sugar shack.
- Dine at a local restaurant in Montreal’s Old Port.
- Transportation to St. Louis from Southern Illinois.
- Air from St. Louis.
- Fully Escorted by Jane’s Journeys
- 8 days with 11 meals.